Sally Koering Zimney is a presentation coach, speaker, writer and host of the podcast, This Moved Me. She works with speakers and develops event programs. Sally also speaks to groups of people, helping them share their stories and move their audiences.
You can find out more about Sally, her background and her philosophy when it comes to public speaking on her website.
I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Sally about public speaking. You can listen to our talk below. You can also read some of Sally’s highlights here.
In our free flowing discussion, we touch on a number of topics, including the following:
1. My journey from the law to professional speaking.
2. The value of narrative when it comes to persuasion.
3. Toastmasters and the benefits of having an audience where you can experiment with your public speaking.
4. Your key message and the importance of “Why?”
5. The five “Fs” from your life that audiences love.