- 3,436,429 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: 19th century
“The eloquent man is he who is no beautiful speaker, but who is inwardly and desperately drunk with a certain belief.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Speech is power: speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson