- 3,390,965 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: abbreviations
The importance of simplicity in a presentation cannot be overstated. One way to simplify is to eliminate jargon. One way to eliminate jargon is making sure that the audience understands any acronyms in the presentation. These days, acronyms are everywhere. Here is one list of … Continue reading