- 3,392,623 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Stan Grant's Speech on Racism in Australia
Tag Archives: Poliomyelitis
I have a special interest in this TED Talk for two reasons. First, the talk is given by Bruce Aylward, a fellow Canadian and one of my colleagues at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland. Bruce is a physician … Continue reading