- 3,390,822 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: sleeping
That’s because I’m asleep! Nothing terribly insightful today. Just a lighthearted reminder of the importance of keeping our audiences engaged. And awake. Two clips below. The last one is priceless! Bill Clinton during a Martin Luther King Day Speech And my favourite … Continue reading