- 3,389,912 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu
No, the title of the post is not a typo. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the name of a village in northwest Wales. At 58 letters, it is the longest officially recognized place name in the United Kingdom and one of the longest in … Continue reading