- 3,384,607 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Verb
This post is part of a series on grammar and vocabulary. From time to time, I will post short articles highlighting some of the common mistakes that people say during their presentations or write on their slides, and how to … Continue reading
One of the surest ways to lose credibility with your audience is to pepper your PowerPoint slides with spelling and grammatical mistakes. I am constantly amazed by presentations with such shortcomings, especially ones by native English speakers. If your own … Continue reading