- 3,392,644 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Stan Grant's Speech on Racism in Australia
Tag Archives: What’s in it for me?
You have just been asked to give a speech or presentation and are all fired up to do a great job. Congratulations. You will undoubtedly have many questions about your presentation. However, there is one question – indeed the most … Continue reading →