Nacho Téllez is a professional public speaking colleague who is based in Barcelona, Spain. Working principally in Spanish, Nacho helps clients shape their messages and deliver them with impact.
Nacho recently interviewed me for his blog. We discussed a number of issues including the following:
- The characteristics of a good blogger.
- The ways in which I sharpened (and continue to sharpen) my public speaking skills.
- Competing and coaching in speech contests.
- The best advice I got when I began speaking in public.
- One of my favourite quotes.
- An interesting observation from Derek Sivers.
- Some of my favourite podcasts.
- My decision to leave the practice of law.
- And more.
If you’d like read the interview, you can find it here in English and Spanish.
¡Muchas gracias por la entrevista, Nacho!