Toast of the Wild East is a podcast for ambitious Toastmasters who are looking for ways to raise their public speaking game. From Prague, past Toastmasters District Director Lukas Liebich interviews guests around the world. Together, they explore the ways in which people can make an impact with speaking, leading and helping others grow.
This is Part 2 of my interview with Lukas. In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Extroverts and introverts in public speaking
- How Rhetoric – The Public Speaking Game helps people relax into giving speeches
- Different ways to practice public speaking
- How improv improves your public speaking
- First steps for a future public speaker
You can listen to Part 2 of my interview by clicking here.
If you are interested in Part 1 of my interview, you can click here. In Part 1, Lukas and I discuss:
- My journey from being a lawyer to becoming a professional speaker
- My experience with Toastmasters
- Recommendations on how people should use Toastmasters
- My process whenever I prepare for a speech or presentation
- Thinking about the audience
- Starting a blog and sticking to it for 13 years
- Giving a speech vs. recording a YouTube video
Be sure to check out some of the other interviews that Lukas Liebich as done on his podcast.