- 3,442,203 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- How to handle public speaking nerves
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
Category Archives: Authenticity
I am one of the co-founders of Presentation Guru, a digital magazine for public speaking professionals. This post is part of a series designed to share the great content on Presentation Guru with the Manner of Speaking community. ——— Charisma. It’s not a special talent bestowed … Continue reading
Phillip Mould is an eminent English art dealer and historian. His specialty is early British art and portraiture. He writes and broadcasts about art, is internationally recognized in his field and owns a respected gallery in London. I recently came … Continue reading