- 3,384,987 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Category Archives: Leadership
“A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.” — Rosalynn Carter
John Perry Barlow was an American poet, essayist, political activist and cattle rancher. He was also a lyricist for the Grateful Dead. On 7 February 2018, Barlow passed away. As the tributes an obituaries poured in, Barlow’s 25 Principles of Adult … Continue reading
“Nothing complements a fast mind better than a slow tongue. And nothing aggravates a slow mind better than a fast tongue.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana Photo courtesy of Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“There are good leaders who actively guide and bad leaders who actively misguide. Hence, leadership is about persuasion, presentation and people skills.” — Shiv Kera Photo courtesy of Rajeev Verma