Anna Lundberg is a coach, trainer and mentor. A few years ago, she left the apparent security of a full-time job to work independently, pursue her passions, and make sure that she doesn’t have any big regrets when she’s sitting in that rocking chair in the retirement home. I can relate.
Anna works with people on matters such as setting goals, making a career change and building a business. She also writes a great blog, one of the features of which is Fearless Fridays, a series of interviews with people who have made big changes in their lives.
I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Anna (via Skype) to chat about my experience transitioning from the law to professional speaking.
You can listen to our talk below. You can also read the transcript on Anna’s blog. Our discussion includes my answers to the following questions:
1. At what moment did you decide it was time for a change?
2. What was the biggest challenge you faced in making the change?
3. Where did you get the support you needed to make it happen?
4. What’s the best part of your lifestyle today?
5. What one piece of advice would you give to someone who is considering making a big career or lifestyle change?
To find out more about Anna and the services that she provides, please visit her website. There you will find loads of interesting articles and other resources to help you get more from your business, your career and your life.