- 3,442,368 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- How to handle public speaking nerves
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
Tag Archives: Jack Vincent
On 1 June 2016, I announced the launch of a new digital magazine for public speaking professionals: Presentation Guru. I am proud to be one of the co-founders of the site. This post is part of a series designed to share the great content on Presentation … Continue reading
“When you make a sales pitch, you are not there to close a deal; you are there to open a relationship.” That one sentence captures the essence of a great book on sales: Sales Pitches that Snap, Crackle ‘n Pop … Continue reading
Last year, I wrote a post explaining how I had been invited to be a regular participant in a weekly talk show on World Radio Switzerland (WRS) called The Connectors. Featuring a teams of expats and Swiss, the show takes … Continue reading
My friend and fellow public speaker, Jack Vincent, is an expert in sales and marketing. If you’re involved in sales, you’ll want to check out his blog, Selling in the Brave New World. Jack recently wrote a post in his blog … Continue reading