- 3,393,501 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
Tag Archives: Problems
I am writing this post on the last day of a great trip to Singapore and Thailand. My wife and I came here to visit our oldest daughter who is working at the National University of Singapore (NUS) for the summer. It has been … Continue reading
OK. The day of the big presentation has arrived. You’ve prepared, you know your material and you’ve arrived at the venue early to get set up. You check the room and everything looks fine. The stage is ready, the sound … Continue reading