- 3,384,607 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: quote
“A man dies when he refuses to stand up for that which is right. A man dies when he refuses to stand up for justice. A man dies when he refuses to take a stand for that which is true.” … Continue reading
“When I speak, I speak as if I’m talking to someone I love very dearly, and I am telling them something of great importance. I want them to hear it from me, be it good or bad. And when you … Continue reading
“The eloquent man is he who is no beautiful speaker, but who is inwardly and desperately drunk with a certain belief.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Talking and eloquence are not the same: to speak, and to speak well, are two things. A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks.” – Ben Jonson
“The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.” – George Jessel