- 3,386,312 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Seth’s Blog
Seth Godin is the author of several books about “marketing, the spread of ideas and managing both customers and employees with respect”. They are bestsellers. His blog is one of my favourites and I highly recommend it. In this blog … Continue reading
A few posts back, I reproduced an article by Seth Godin on the dangers of using too much data. It holds good advice for those presenting lots of statistics. Godin is the author of ten books about marketing, change and work that … Continue reading