- 3,384,613 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Switzerland
One of the most popular sans-serif fonts is Helvetica. It was developed in 1957 by Max Miedinger with Eduard Hoffmann at the Haas’sche Schriftgiesserei (type foundry) in Münchenstein, Switzerland. The name “Helvetica” comes from Helvetia, the Latin name for Switzerland. Because I … Continue reading