- 3,436,429 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: United States Supreme Court
I am a lawyer (both a barrister and solicitor), and a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada. I began my legal career with Fasken Martineau, one of Canada’s oldest and largest law firms. There, I specialized in corporate … Continue reading