- 3,442,203 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- How to handle public speaking nerves
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
Tag Archives: Adam Duritz
“People ask me if I have stage fright. I say, ‘God, no, I’m completely comfortable there. I have rest-of-the-day fright.’“ — Adam Duritz Photo courtesy of Taylor Spaulding / Flickr