- 3,439,517 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Anna Lundberg
Anna Lundberg is a coach, trainer and mentor. A few years ago, she left the apparent security of a full-time job to work independently, pursue her passions, and make sure that she doesn’t have any big regrets when she’s sitting in that rocking chair in the … Continue reading