- 3,393,501 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
Tag Archives: Dilbert
This post is part of a series on rhetoric and rhetorical devices. For other posts in the series, please click this link. Device: Anastrophe Origin: From the Greek ἀναστροφή (anastrophē), meaning “a turning back or about”. In plain English: Changing the … Continue reading