- 3,434,310 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Spelling
Five typographical errors to avoid on your slides: (1) spelling and grammar; (2) indentation; (3) font size; (4) font style; and (5) line spacing. Continue reading
One of the surest ways to lose credibility with your audience is to pepper your PowerPoint slides with spelling and grammatical mistakes. I am constantly amazed by presentations with such shortcomings, especially ones by native English speakers. If your own … Continue reading