- 3,392,623 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Stan Grant's Speech on Racism in Australia
Tag Archives: University of Ottawa
“The art of advocacy is the art of persuasion. And persuading the tribunal should motivate everything counsel does. In order to be persuasive, counsel must be credible, so conceding the obvious is always important. To be persuasive, counsel must know … Continue reading