- 3,385,646 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Go to Black
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
Tag Archives: using notes
If you can deliver a speech without reading it, that is the best scenario. However, if you must read your speech or use notes, here are some tips to help you out. Continue reading