This is the third post in a series based on the sketches that graphic recorder Linda Saukko-Rauta made during my public speaking workshop in Hämeenlinna, Finland. I was speaking at the 2019 edition of the Summer School of Rhetoric.
- 3,748,621 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Go to Black
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- 10 tips for dealing wth dry mouth when you speak
- Podium vs. Lectern
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule