This is the third post in a series based on the sketches that graphic recorder Linda Saukko-Rauta made during my public speaking workshop in Hämeenlinna, Finland. I was speaking at the 2019 edition of the Summer School of Rhetoric.
- 3,826,645 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- Go to Black
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- 10 tips for dealing wth dry mouth when you speak
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Don't join Toastmasters? Seriously?
- Speeches from Film: Any Given Sunday
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora