- 3,389,912 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Clint Eastwood
“Who is sitting in that empty chair?” — Eugene Ormandy By now you have probably heard about all the fuss over Clint Eastwood’s speech at the Republican National Convention. You may have even heard some of the jokes about “Eastwooding” and … Continue reading
The hoopla is over, the streamers and confetti have been swept up and the delegates have returned home. Yes, the Republican and Democratic National Conventions in the United States have concluded, but not before treating us to a Smörgåsbord of … Continue reading
Every year, the commercials during the Superbowl are anticipated with almost as much enthusiasm as the game itself. This year was no exception. One commercial that caught my attention was Chrysler’s motivational offering entitled “It’s Halftime America” and featuring Clint Eastwood. … Continue reading
“You can tell any story 20 different ways. The trick is to pick one and go with it.” — Clint Eastwood Photo courtesy of Bryan Frank