- 3,442,368 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- How to handle public speaking nerves
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
Tag Archives: Confidence
This is a guest post by Arman Sadeghi. Arman is an entrepreneur, professional speaker and founder of Titanium Success. He has a degree in molecular and cell biology from the University of California at Berkeley. Arman has a passion for healthy mind, body, and spirit. He … Continue reading
“Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it better.” — Walt Disney
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that … Continue reading