- 3,386,174 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: courage
“Forget conventionalisms; forget what the world thinks of you stepping out of your place. Think your best thoughts, speak your best words, work your best works, looking to your own conscience for approval. … Cautious, careful people, always casting about to … Continue reading
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” — Anaïs Nin
Participation is a fundamental aspect of my workshops with corporations and organizations. If you are going to attend my workshops, you are going to speak. Often. There is no escape. I also get people to participate in the lectures that … Continue reading
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” — Sir Winston Churchill