- 3,389,912 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: credibility
Rhetoric is the art of using language with persuasive effect. Aristotle wrote the classic book on the subject, On Rhetoric, in the 4th century BC. For centuries, the study of rhetoric—the ability to speak in public and to move audiences with logic, … Continue reading