- 3,434,310 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Interpreters
I recently returned from a trip to Novosibirsk, Siberia. I had been invited by Svetlana Komolikova, Director of the School of Rhetoric in Novosibirsk to fly out and give a three-day workshop on public speaking and presentation skills. It was … Continue reading
Lost in Translation is a terrific film that received critical acclaim when it was released in 2003. Starring Bill Murray and Scarlett Johanson, it’s the story of an aging actor and a young college graduate who meet in Tokyo and … Continue reading