- 3,442,368 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- How to handle public speaking nerves
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
Tag Archives: Mel Kelly
This post is the second in a series about finding ways to stretch yourself when it comes to public speaking. The goal is to encourage people to explore different ways of developing their speaking skills and thus to become better … Continue reading