- 3,434,310 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Philip Pullman
“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.” — Philip Pullman Photo courtesy of Adrian Hon