- 3,386,257 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Spam
This post is part of a series on rhetoric and rhetorical devices. For other posts in the series, please click this link. Device: Antimetabole Origin: From the Greek meaning “to turn about in the opposite direction”. In plain English: Repetition … Continue reading →
This post is part of a series on rhetoric and rhetorical devices. For other posts in the series, please click this link. Device: Epizeuxis Origin: From the Greek ἐπιζευγνυμή (epizeugnumi), meaning “to join together” or “to fasten together”. In plain English: … Continue reading →