- 3,384,607 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: The Rolling Stones
This post is part of a series on rhetoric and rhetorical devices. For other posts in the series, please click this link. Device: Syllepsis Origin: From the Greek σύλληψις (sillipsis) meaning to take together. In plain English: When one word–often a verb–is used … Continue reading