- 3,389,912 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Australia
Stan Grant, an indigenous Australian journalist, gave a speech in October 2015 at a debate on racism in Australia. The video of that speech has been released and it has gone viral. Several people are touting it as the Australian … Continue reading
“Oratory is dying; a calculating age has stabbed it to the heart with innumerable dagger-thrusts of statistics.” – Keith Hancock
I have a number of friends from Australia (or “Oz” or “the Wonder Down Under” as the Aussies call it). I have also had the good fortune to visit that great country. If you know any Australians or have heard … Continue reading