- 3,392,644 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Stan Grant's Speech on Racism in Australia
Tag Archives: Author
“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
“Be interesting, be enthusiastic … and don’t talk too much.” – Norman Vincent Peale
One of my favourite TED Talks is the one given by Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of the international bestseller Eat Pray Love. In her talk, Gilbert speaks about the fears and frustrations of those who pursue a creative life, especially during … Continue reading →
Seth Godin is the author of several books about “marketing, the spread of ideas and managing both customers and employees with respect”. They are bestsellers. His blog is one of my favourites and I highly recommend it. In this blog post … Continue reading →