- 3,439,517 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Ethos
I was recently in Athens, Greece to speak at a conference. While there, I had one free day and, as it was my first time in Greece, there was one place I had to see: the Parthenon that sits atop … Continue reading
On 1 June 2016, I announced the launch of a new digital magazine for public speaking professionals: Presentation Guru. I am proud to be one of the co-founders of the site. This post is part of a series designed to share the great content on Presentation … Continue reading
Phillip Mould is an eminent English art dealer and historian. His specialty is early British art and portraiture. He writes and broadcasts about art, is internationally recognized in his field and owns a respected gallery in London. I recently came … Continue reading
At approximately 7:45 on a chilly Friday morning in January 2007, a young man with a violin case entered one of the subway stations in Washington, D.C. He took up a position near a wall and a garbage can, took … Continue reading