- 3,434,310 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Feedback
I recently had the pleasure of spending 10 days in Barcelona for work and pleasure. The first week was spent at IESE Business School where, once or twice a year, I join four others to teach public speaking and communication … Continue reading
“Very, very, very important: Do not work in a vacuum. “You have to surround yourself with trusted people. You get so immersed in your work, you will not be able to see the forest from the trees. Frankly, you’ll be … Continue reading
Seth Godin is the author of several books about “marketing, the spread of ideas and managing both customers and employees with respect”. They are bestsellers. His blog is one of my favourites and I highly recommend it. This post is part … Continue reading