- 3,436,999 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: focus
“The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.” — Keanu Reeves Photo courtesy of Marybel Le Pape
Preparing a good speech or presentation takes time and focus, both of which are often in short supply these days. In this post, I’d like to offer you a suggestion that might help you with the latter. For the past … Continue reading
“I stopped thinking too much about what could happen and relied on my physical and mental strength to play the right shots at the right time.” — Novak Djokovic Photo courtesy of www.novakdjokovic.com