- 3,439,517 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Guy Kawasaki
The infographic in this post comes courtesy of the design agency Ghergich & Co. They developed it for Salesforce Canada and invited me to share it with you. The infographic captures some important principles from three experts in the field of … Continue reading
Sometimes, for whatever reason, the people in the audience (or at least some of them) just don’t get it. They do not understand the point that the speaker is trying to make. They ask questions that the speaker thought had … Continue reading
An analysis of Guy Kawasaki’s 10-20-30 Rule of PowerPoint. Continue reading