- 3,389,912 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Kurt Vonnegut
Storytelling is powerful. Stories resonate with people on a deep, psychological level. Stories are memorable and help support our messages. Hence the speaker’s maxim: Tell a story, make a point. The best stories contain many elements related to plot, character, dialogue, etc. For … Continue reading
Kurt Vonnegut was one of the United States’ most intelligent, witty and beloved authors. His novels such as Slaughterhouse Five, Breakfast of Champions and The Sirens of Titan are still widely read and just as insightful as they were when they … Continue reading