- 3,436,429 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Ten Tips for Using Props in a Presentation
- How Do Props Help a Presentation?
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Go to Black
Tag Archives: Question and Answer
“I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said, ‘I don’t know.’” — Mark Twain
Questions from the audience are an integral part of most presentations and speakers should look forward to them. Questions mean that the audience is interested and wants to know more. And even if someone wants to challenge you on a point, … Continue reading