- 3,442,368 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- How to handle public speaking nerves
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
Tag Archives: the shapes of stories
Storytelling is powerful. Stories resonate with people on a deep, psychological level. Stories are memorable and help support our messages. Hence the speaker’s maxim: Tell a story, make a point. The best stories contain many elements related to plot, character, dialogue, etc. For … Continue reading