- 3,392,222 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
Tag Archives: gamification
I have written before about Rhetoric – The Public Speaking Game™, the board game and app that Florian Mueck and I co-created. You can read recent posts here and here. Recently, I was interviewed about the game on Dukascopy Swiss Financial … Continue reading
Last summer, Florian Mueck and I released the app version of Rhetoric – The Public Speaking Game™, the world’s first public speaking board game. One of the great things about an app is that you can update it with new features. The first … Continue reading
In a previous post, I announced that Rhetoric – The Public Speaking Game™ is now available as an app. You can read that post here. RHETORIC can be played in English, Spanish, French, German and Catalan. More languages will be added in 2017. … Continue reading