- 3,389,912 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Sir Ken Robinson
A – Audience. Fitting that it comes first. The most important part of any speech. A speech is for the audience and about the audience. Always. B – Books. There are so many resources available these days for public speakers. … Continue reading
Today marks the close of the Olympic Games in Vancouver. I love the Winter Olympics and have particularly enjoyed these games for a number of reasons: Canada has done a tremendous job in terms of organizing the games and hosting … Continue reading
It’s time for another TED Talk, and this one by Sir Ken Robinson is one of my favourites. Robinson is an internationally recognized leader in education, innovation, creativity and human resources. His latest book is entitled The Element. As Robinson states: … Continue reading