- 3,392,200 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- Go to Black
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
Tag Archives: data
In the past, I have written articles stressing the importance of making data meaningful for our audiences. Drawing inspiration from such sources as Carl Sagan and the Long Island Initiative, I have tried to show examples of how statistics need … Continue reading
A brilliant four-and-a-half minute slide presentation that demonstrates how statistics and data can be conveyed so that they have an emotional impact on the audience. Continue reading