- 3,390,965 including you!
What are you looking for?
Don't miss a single post!
My TEDx Talk
Public Speaking Checklist
What people are reading
- The Gettysburg Address: An Analysis
- Five Characteristics You Need to Succeed as a Public Speaker
- Analysis of a speech by Oprah Winfrey
- PowerPoint Math: The 1-6-6 Rule
- Go to Black
- Speeches from Film: The Pursuit of Happyness
- Rhetorical Devices: Tricolon
- Rhetorical Devices: Hypophora
- Podium vs. Lectern
- Rhetorical Devices: Anaphora
Tag Archives: Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
“[S]tories are told and retold because they contain wisdom. Stories are effective teaching tools. … Stories illustrate causal relationships that people hadn’t recognized before and highlight unexpected, resourceful ways in which people have solved problems. … “The story’s power is … Continue reading